Hackaday Journal of What You Don't Know, an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal publishes original and creative research, engineering and entertainment results in the areas of interest to the Hackaday community. All articles of HJWYDK are fully open access and available to readers free of charge. Accepted manuscripts are published online immediately and printed in the annual Proceedings of the Hackaday Superconference.
HJWYDK aims to provide a forum for sharing and exchanging ideas, experiences, and research results among the broader Hackaday community. We welcome submissions from individual researchers, professional organizations, academia, and beyond. General topics include, but are not limited to, Hardware, Computer, and Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Security Research, Engineering Heroics, Prototyping, Fabrication, Best Practices, and any unique knowledge of interest to the Hackaday community. There is no restriction on the length of papers.
ScopeThe journal expects original, high-quality papers in all areas of interest for the Hackaday community.
- Mike Szczys, Editor in Chief, Hackaday.com
- Elliot Williams, Managing Editor, Hackaday.com
- Brian Benchoff, Contributing Editor, Hackaday.com
- Aleksandar Bradic, Chief Technology Officer, Supplyframe
- Sophi Kravitz, Director of Product, Supplyframe
- [+ Community Editors / Call for Editors opening on Nov 28 2017]